I'm sitting here bored on a Sunday night and decided to tag myself.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
I think I was in Poland for a Piedmont Choirs tour.
What is on my to-do list for today?
Plan a Sunbeam lesson, go to church, and cook dinner. Thrilling.
What are 3 quirky habits of mine?
1. I sometimes eat cereal in a mug.
2. I like to eat sandwiches with a fork. It helps keep things from getting in my teeth.
3. I sing made up songs to Jake on the fly. "Jakey" usually is one of the words in the song.
3 Things You might not know about me:
1. I still wear a retainer at night because I don't want my teeth to get messed up.
2. I won my husband over with flirtation.
3. I've been to Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Ireland, Scotland, China, Russia, Taiwan, and the Caribbean.
Four Movies/TV shows I love: (I'm changing it to 6)
1. Extreme Makeover: House Edition
4. Father of the Bride
5. West Wing
6. So You Think You Can Dance
Four Books I Love:
1. Books by CS Lewis
2. Books by Orson Scott Card
3. Harry Potter
4. Kitchen Table Wisdom
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Cashier at the BYU Creamery
2. Front Desk Receptionist (University Advisement Center, BYU)
3. Secretary for the Elementary Music Education office
4. Deaf-blind Service Provider
Five Places I've Lived:
1. Piedmont, California
2. Provo, Utah
Five of My Favorite Foods:
2. Cobb salad
3. Cafe Rio steak salad
4. Pad Thai
Five Bloggers I'm Tagging: