Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Practice Run

Jake and I had some of or friends over for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. We decided that you can't get enough turkey so we should have Thanksgiving twice.

I must first give credit to Jake for the turkey...



As you can see, we have some weird friends who like to play with our napkin holders. Crazy Crocketts!





And then it was time for the boys to play Epic Duels (a Star Wars game that all boys seem to like and I just don't get the point) and the girls to do mud masks...


5 comments:

Jeffery and Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! I love thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Hey Joanna!
My name is Jenny Sato, I'm Ginger's friend. Jake's friend too, I guess. The Farnsworth family introduced me to the gospel, they're really awesome. You married into a great family!Anyway, so I'm a faithful reader of Ginger's blog and I remember a post she wrote last year in which she talked about her favorite Thanksgiving dishes. She mentioned your corn dish was one of her families new favorite. So, a couple of weeks ago I got the recipe from her and I made it for our pre-Thanksgiving dinner. It was a big hit! Have you ever thought of posting it on Hot Out of the Oven? Also, that's one of my favorite blogs. It would be a good one.
Anyway, I hope I get to meet you someday. Tell Jake I said hello.

Jeffery and Nicole said...

Thanks!! It is going to be a VERY busy semester but it will be a lot of fun. I just can't wait to be done! We need to play games again. Are you free anytime soon?

Mia said...

Looks super yummy! I love Thanksgiving food any time.

Melanie said...

We love the Farnsworths!!