Friday, December 12, 2008

I Love Christmas

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!  I love Christmas.   Whether I'm making Christmas cookies, Jake is puttin up the Christmas lights, or we're enjoying music at the various Christmas programs that occur every year, Christmas always makes me happy.

Here are a few pictures to show you how we have celebrated so far.  For our Relief Society Christmas program we made the prettiest Christmas Tree cupcakes as dessert and table decorations.  Below is a picture of one of the tree cupcakes, as well as a picture of one of the tables with all the trees on it.  We made 80+ of these cupcakes.  Tedious, but well worth it.

And then Jake put up the Christmas lights and hung our christmas stockings.  We even have a few Christmas presents from family by the fireplace.

Let's hope this is the last preggie picture that I post.  I'm almost 39 weeks and am about ready to pop.  I've been really lucky to still get good nights of sleep and feel pretty good.  Hopefully the next post will be of our little guy!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

The tree cupcakes and the table look great Jo! You ladies did a wonderful job!

Your place looks so cute. Daniel would be wicked jealous of those floor-to-ceiling windows you got there.

You're looking so great! I'm glad that you're still feeling comfortable too. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Woohoo!!

karren said...

Jo, I'm impressed that you keep so busy. As I recall, keeping active sure helps the time go by a little faster. The cupcakes are amazing. Leave it to the Relief Society to add that special touch.

Ginger said...

Joanna, you look great! I can't believe you are so close. I am so excited!!!

Jake, seeing your stocking totally warms my heart. Aw... Grandma F.

Nancy said...

Those tree cupcakes are really darling!!! Having heard about them, it was so fun to see. You do look great. We are hanging close to the cell phone these days for news. Love you

Mia said...

You look fantastic!! I will hope with you that the next post is of your little one :) Love the Christmas Tree cupcakes that you made, very cute.

Brian and Carly said...

You look great! I am sure it hasn't felt like it but time flew. Any day now...can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

Emily said...

You're tiny! It's hard to believe there's a little guy in there just about ready to come out. We're really excited to hear the news. Merry Christmas!

Daniel said...

That's great! I AM wicked jealous of your windows :) Sorry I couldn't talk last night...I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and I'm looking forward to Skype next time!

Suzanne said...

Love those cupcake trees. Really clever and cute! You look great, Joanna, but I'm ready to hear the good news! Can't wait to see photos!