Monday, January 12, 2009

A few of my favorite things

#1 This is the Baby Trend Travel System in Mesa. There are many cool features about this travel system, but my favorite thing is the handle on the car seat. The handle has a soft rubber grip and triangular shaped handle which makes it so much easier to carry.













#2 Baby Trend Jogging Stroller. If I had to chose between a regular stroller and a jogging stroller, I would definitely choose the jogging stroller. Jake got me this jogging stroller for Christmas, and I love it. The car seat from the travel system (above) also locks into this stroller.













#3 Eddie Bauer Play Pen / Bassinet. We got this for $40 off at Target. It has been great.

















#4 Fisher-Price Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing. It swings both side-to-side as well as front-to-back. It also has music and outdoor sounds, a mobile, and a light show. After a few fussy nights with Eli we decided to invest in a swing, and it has been well worth it. Eli loves the swing, and it gives Jake and my arms a rest from bouncing a fussy baby.











#5 JJ Cole Bundle Me. I think that the reason why Eli loves his car seat is because it has this great Bundle Me cover. It is super comfortable. This cover is also great for when Eli and I go on walks with the jogging stroller when it is a little chilley outside.

4 comments:

Mia said...

We have that swing, just the version from about 3 years back and I love love love it! It is the best baby gadget we ever owned. I am so glad you got one, I am pretty sure you will love it too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm sure I'm the only one who will benefit since it seems like most of your blog friends have kids already, but when it's my turn I'll come back to this post!

Unknown said...

Wow! Isn't amazing at how quickly your house turns into baby central. Anything to keep them (and their mamas happy). I am so glad you guys have some really cool wheels and beds for Eli!

Brian and Carly said...

Love your top picks! I have the same pack and play, similar stroller and pink little cover. I want the jogging stroller though! Too cool!