Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sprouting Up and Sprouting Hair

This is a great week for two reasons. Reason #1, I just finished up a big enrichment...another 3 months until the next one. Second, Jake has spring break this week. Party! It's nice to have a little R&R this weekend. I even got a chance to go out with the girls for a little while and get my hair cut while Jake watched Eli.

We've been having fun watching Eli grow day by day. Here are some pictures taken today. He will be three months in a week.


5 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness, he is DARLING!! and, he looks soooo much older! How did that happen in a week!?
I always thought he looked like Jake, but that first photo is startling (how much he resembles his dad). (I had to delete my first post because I said "you" instead of Eli looking like Jake...in a way that is true, too.

Nancy said...

In that last photo, I am reading Eli's mind and he is definitely saying, "I want to hug (and perhaps lick) my two Grandmas!"

Suzanne said...

These are really cute photos. It's so fun when these little guys start becoming so expressive! Just darling!

Mitzi said...

Is Jake going to have some jealousy issues over the hair? Pretty soon Eli is going to have more than him.