Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo-Woof

Happy Halloween (tomorrow)! We celebrated Halloween tonight, and we had a blast. To start our Halloween weekend, we carved this great pumpkin that had walls at least 2" thick. It was a chunky one. As you can see in the pictures below, Eli and I scooped out the innards and Jake carved a cool cat silhouette.

Tonight was our church Trunk-or-Treat. Eli went dressed as a dog. He had so much fun going around collecting candy, and he kept saying "more, more" in reference to eating the candy. The last photo is after we returned from the Trunk-or-Treat party--he is obviously on a sugar high.

4 comments:

karren said...

Eli is definitely getting into posing for pictures. This is very apparent to me with this posting. It is so fun to see him participating in the holiday fun instead of being a bystander. He does look big.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

I removed my post because I have several "verys" in every sentence.
eesh. So...
Cute Photos! Our Eli is growing up. I am greatly impressed with Jake's pumpkin carving. :o)

Suzanne said...

Cutest little puppy dog ever!