Monday, March 14, 2011

Elmo's Song and New Room

I got the video camera out today hoping to catch Eli singing some songs. His favorite pastime is singing while strumming his guitar (anything can be a guitar...even the egg slicer, a spatula, or a stick he finds on the ground). His current repertoire is the following:
  • Elmo's Song
  • Hello Everybody
  • Shake Your Sillies Out
  • The Alphabet
  • I Am a Child of God
  • I Love to See the Temple
  • I've Got a New Way to Walk (Destiny's Child on Sesame Street)
  • The Ants Go Marching One by One
  • The Wheels On the Bus
  • The "N" Lullaby (Sesame Street)
  • Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
  • The More We Read Together (Tune of Here We Are Together)
Unfortunately, I couldn't really get him to perform. Below is my attempt.


In preparing for baby Adam's arrival in June, we moved Eli into his new room with his new "big boy bed" this past weekend. Here is a video of him showing you his room.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

He can really strum that guitar!

Suzanne said...

Love the "cheese" -- he's definitely got that part down!