Monday, March 14, 2011

Lunch Guests, Crazy Hair, & Belly Shot

Outside of singing and dancing, Eli loves to serve pretend food. A few weeks ago I got out some dishes and his stuffed animals so that he could have "lunch" with them. Below are a few pictures from the event.

We cut Eli's hair two weeks ago. It was getting unruly. A few days before the big trim we gave him a bath and Jake fluffed his hair. Below is the result.


Since I've gotten a few requests for it, I'm posting a belly shot. This picture was taken today at 26 weeks 4 days. I'm feeling pretty good, although I do feel bigger. However, comparing this picture with my 9 month belly picture when I was pregnant with Eli makes me realize that I've still got a lot further to grow. I feel like I'm carrying pretty low with this one. Although I feel him moving around (mostly in the evening), he is a lot quieter in his movements compared to Eli.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Eli is looking so grown up! especially when he is feeding his menagerie. I want his hair!

Courtney said...

Jo, you look so great! And Eli is such a cutie. love that hair!

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

Best hair ever! You should let him grow it would be so awesome but I guess he might get kinda hot in the summer. Of course you are looking totally beautiful with your baby bump. Can't wait to meet the little dude.

Unknown said...

I know I said it on Facebook, but I think the tea party with his animals is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love that he's sharing!

And Jo, you look AMAZING!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Eli feeding his animals is precious. You look great! I love seeing belly shots.

Suzanne said...

First of all you look fabulous! Second -- that shot with Eli and his dino eating lunch made me laugh out loud. He is getting so big. It's amazing with another little one on the way how the oldest suddenly grows up before your eyes! He is so adorable and he reminds me of you (Joanna) as a toddler!