Sunday, May 15, 2011

Picture Update

I just have a few minutes to update the blog, so I'm putting on some pictures from the past few weeks.

Below is Eli with the bag that his bed sheets came in. He likes to use it as a hat. He has this funny, squinty smile when posing for a picture with the camera now.

Well, he either uses the squinty smile or a thumbs up.Below is me at 35 weeks 2 days. I'm pulling the bottom of the dress so that you can see how ginormous I am.

I love my bun recipe. Below are some pictures of them fresh out of the oven. There's nothing like homemade bread.
Jake snapped this picture before Eli's bedtime a few days ago. Yes Dad, I am wearing Jake's shirt with your picture on it. With my belly where your head is, your head looks 3-D.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

You all are adorable! Eli looks older every time you post photos. Joanna, you look gorgeous.

Jake F. said...

I like your buns too honey. ;)

karren said...

We loved watching Eli on Skype tonight. His jumping (trampoline style) in his bed and climbing into the drawers was such a kick. I guess we shouldn't have laughed but he was just so animated and very entertaining for a grandpa and grandma.

Courtney said...

Jo you look so great!! You definitely have that motherly glow.

Unknown said...

hahahaha...Jake!

Eli looks like such a ham. And Jo, you look great (not ginormous - just like you should)!

Let's skype soon!

Kathryn Cooper said...

You should use that first pic for the preschool helpers page. lol You look perfect; just like a pregnant person should. Can't wait to meet your baby!

Brian and Carly said...

You look awesome! Eli couldn't be any cuter.