Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 Months Have Passed

The last 2 months since Adam has joined our family have gone by very fast...so fast that I haven't updated our blog for a month:). Adam is turning out to be a really sweet little boy. He is very alert and strong now. He loves holding his head up and swinging it around to look at everything. He also loves being held and being rocked in his vibrating bouncer seat. I'm grateful that he isn't too fussy since he refuses to take a pacifier. We're loving having this boy in our family.

Below are some pictures of our boys for your viewing pleasure. I think it's hard to get a pictures of a babies that looks exactly like them, but the first picture really captures what Adam looks like when he is calm.



As we were getting ready for church Eli asked if he could hold Adam. I put Adam in his lap and started working on some church stuff at the computer next to the couch. The next thing I hear is Eli opening up the book next to him and reciting 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed to Adam. This was really the first brotherly bonding experience I have observed. It was heartwarming to see a glimpse of the friendship these two will have with each other in the coming years.

3 comments:

karren said...

This is so precious. Isn't it sweet that Eli volunteered to do this?

Unknown said...

So sweet. What sweet brothers.

Suzanne said...

Such sweet pictures. I love the first one of Adam -- makes me just want to kiss those adorably chubby cheeks! Love the little story about Eli "reading" to Adam. Those moments are so precious!