Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July - Plus a Few Extra

We started off our 4th of July by going to the Denton parade at the square in the middle of town.




In the afternoon we went to a barbecue at our friend's house.  Eli and I finished the night by going to the fireworks at UNT with some friends.  Jake stayed home with an exhausted, sleeping Adam.  Eli was SO excited for the fireworks because we had been showing him videos of fireworks on YouTube.  However, when the live fireworks started right across the street from us, he got so scared.  He laid his head in my lap and fell asleep from the stress of it all right in the middle of the show.




Here are a few bonus pictures from within the last week.  I can't resist pictures of babies sleeping in their cribs snuggled in all comfy.


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for showing us a snippet of your holiday. Looks idylic to be sitting on the grass hanging out. I remember Isaac was freaked out by fireworks at about Eli's age, too.

karren said...

Fireworks are very "big" sensory input. I even covered my ears a time or two. I love the picture of Adam hugging Eli's back. It is so sweet.

Unknown said...

I love that last picture of Eli and Adam. What buds!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Fun fun! The last picture is super cute!

Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

Kathryn Cooper said...

I finally updated our family blog! It's been since March. Since it's private now if you want to get updates on your feed you can subscribe to this public blog where I post the links. http://intheheartoftexasfeed.blogspot.com/ Enjoy our summer photos! :)