Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Thus Far

This past week we visited my parents in California, but unfortunately we forgot our camera.  It was a great trip.  Besides having fun just spending time with my parents, Jake and I got to go on a date to San Francisco.  It was one of the best days of our marriage.  We explored Pier 39, ate at the Crab House (we ate a whole crab that was still in its shell, shrimp, and muscles), checked out the San Francisco VA Hospital and the picturesque coast right next to it, briefly explored Golden Gate Park, and had dinner at Union Square.  It was a long, fun day.

Before leaving for our trip I was going up to Lake Ray Roberts with my good friend Kathryn.  Several friends from the ward also met us up there.  I brought the camera along to snap a few pictures earlier this month.


 There is nothing like paintbrushes, water, and a squirt gun for good, clean fun...except that Adam got dirt all over his face from first playing in the flower pots.  No worries though, Eli promptly sprayed him down.



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Eli and Adam are truly adorable.
I'm having withdrawal! Where are those cute, chubby cheeks when I need to kiss 'em!

Unknown said...

Sounds like it's been a full, fun month!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Oh nice. I'd love to have a deck!

Ginger said...

I just love those little faces. What darling boys!