Saturday, June 20, 2015

Words and Impromptu Haircuts

Ainsley's language is really blossoming these days so we thought we'd put on a video of her saying some words. She's quit the little chatter-box around the home.




In other news, Adam took the liberty of giving himself a little trim the other day with one of our razors. He would have done more damage if he had not cut himself a little bit on his finger and come to get us for a band-aid. Fortunately we had literally given him a haircut the day before so our options were either to let it grow out or to shave him bald. Good times.


Finally, in all the ruckus that sometimes goes on around here, there are sweet moments too...



2 comments:

NC said...

ALL so adorable! Ainsley's words are amazing; her language really HAS popped!
Love the photo of the arm around the brother. As to Adam's hair trim: A little shoe polish on the bald spot and POOF! won't even notice it!
Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

Kathryn Cooper said...

Go Ainsley girl! So fun! I was just looking at old pictures and decided to check your blog! I'm trying to blog a little again too. Today I was thinking about primary songs, and found the new song for each year, 2010- now. So many of those songs remind me of you. I might have gotten a little teary eyed. Love you girl! I'll always think of you as one of my best friends.