Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fire Station & Scratches (September 2011)

Eli's preschool had a field trip to the fire station last month. The boys got to climb on the fire truck, pet a fire rescue dog, spray a fire hose (see picture below), and look at a huge display of toy fire trucks. They boys were a little too young and nervous to fully enjoy the experience, but they still had fun.



Despite my attempts to keep Adam's fingernails cut short, he still manages to cut his forehead up at night when he is trying to fall asleep. As of today (end of October), his scratching habit is getting better, but below is a picture of his forehead at its worst. I'm also posting a picture of Adam asleep with his thumb in his mouth (he won't take a pacifier) because I think it's adorable.


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oooohhhh! so sweet.

karren said...

I second that emotion.

Ginger said...

Thumb sucking is awesome. My thumb suckers were always my best sleepers. Your fire station field trip is so cool and way better than ours. Spraying the fire hose looks so fun!

Unknown said...

I don't know how it's been a month since I checked over here, but great pictures! Such a cute family. :) Atticus won't take a pacifier either, which means I'm still up all night long.

Brian and Carly said...

I love that bottom pic. What sweeties.