Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random October Happenings

October has brought with it cooler temperatures. The coolness feels amazing after such a long, hot summer. Here is Adam bundled up for a morning stroll.


Today we went to the pumpkin patch with our friends the Coopers. The pumpkin patch also had bounce houses, wooden kid-size cars, hay bale rides, a few animals, and some hay bale mazes. These boys are so cute together. As soon as they got out of the car they held hands.
In the picture below, Eli got too scared to go down the slide and decided to climb back down the other way.
We've started Adam on rice cereal this week. I know it's recommended to start out with really runny cereal, but it is such a mess when it's runny!--as showcased below.
Here is Eli with his preschool friends pretending that they're doctors. As you can see, Adam is their patient.
My boy is in love with The Wiggles. The first Wiggles movie I saw was an early one, and it was so cheesy. I promised myself that I would never check a Wiggles movie out from the library again. Of course, soon after that promise was made Eli selected another Wiggles movie from the library--this time a newer video. He is now hooked on the Wiggles. He gets out his guitar and sings along with all the songs. Since these are library videos we usually return them after a week, but Eli still asks me to sing Wiggles songs with him all the time.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That was so much fun!!! Loved catching a glimpse of "life with Eli and Adam." It is driving me crazy not to be able to give those darling cheeks lots of slobbery Grandma kisses!

Nancy said...

PS That slide looks like it is 5 stories high!

karren said...

Lots of fun Joanna. Adam has changed so much lately and Eli is looking older too. I loved that the boys were using Adam as their "patient". How fun.

Ginger said...

New wiggles are better than old wiggles, but still kind of weird. Hyrum is really into Super Why right now. I can stand that. That Adam is such a cutie. I can't wait to get my hands on him at Thanksgiving!